Motorcycle Oils & Chemicals
- K&N® Air Filter Cleaning Kit (99-5050)Universal Air Filter Cleaner Kit by K&N®. K&N Recharger Kit is designed to service your K&N oiled cotton air filter when it gets dirty. The kit comes with K&N Power Kleen air filter cleaner and K&N air filter oil. This Recharger Kit...Maintenance system for all K&N Filtercharger air filtersRestores air flow efficiency$16.99
- Lucas Oil® Motorcycle OilMotorcycle Oil, 1 Quart by Lucas Oil®. Lucas High Performance Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil has been specifically developed to give a long trouble-free life to gasoline-powered 2-cycle engines. Use in Snowmobiles, Weed Eaters, Leaf...Clean burning "Smokeless"Mixes well with gasolines at all temperatures$6.00 - $9.55
- Lucas Oil® SAE 10W-30 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, 1 Quart (10708)SAE 10W-30 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, 1 Quart by Lucas Oil®. Lucas High Performance Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil has been specifically developed to give a long trouble-free life to gasoline-powered 2-cycle engines. Use in Snowmobiles, Weed...Clean burning "Smokeless"Mixes well with gasolines at all temperatures$7.92
- Bel-Ray® High Performance Fork OilUniversal High Performance Fork Oil by Bel-Ray®. High Performance Fork Oil is a front suspension oil formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and dual chamber systems. Through the use of carefully...For all motorcycle fork systems, including cartridge-type forksShould be used as the direct replacement for OEM fork oils, while featuring a significant improvement over the OEM oils$13.42
- Outlaw Racing® Grip Glue (OR2192)Grip Glue by Outlaw Racing®. Designed specifically for firmly mounting grips to handlebars. Comes in 24 ml tube. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a...Designed to fulfill your motorcycle needsElaborately created with customization in mind$8.25
- Twin Power® SAE 20W-50 Full Synthetic Oil Change-In-A-BoxSAE 20W-50 Full Synthetic Oil Change-In-A-Box, by Twin Power®. Everything needed for a complete oil change (engine oil, transmission oil, and primary oil) featuring quality Twin Power lubricants and filter. The Twin Power™ Oil...Crafted to deliver unbeatable levels of qualityHigh grade materials for exceptional performance$66.36 - $83.81
- Motul USA® 300V SAE 10W-40 Synthetic FL Road Racing Motor Oil300V SAE 10W-40 Synthetic FL Road Racing Motor Oil, by Motul USA®. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...Made to provide the perfect lubricant solution for your needsDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$20.80 - $3,751.72
- Lucas Oil® Chain LubricantUniversal Chain Lubricant by Lucas Oil®. Lucas Chain Lubricant was developed to be a long lasting, all weather, all temperature lubricant and protectant for chains, sprockets, cables and open gears. It is water resistant and contains...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$5.30 - $8.62
- Maxima Racing Oils® CoolanolUniversal Coolanol by Maxima Racing Oils®. Coolanol is a premixed ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum cooling, water pump lubrication and rust & corrosion...Convenient ready-to-use blendIncreases cooling capacity$13.92 - $111.37
- Liquid Performance® Ice Water™ Racing CoolantUniversal Ice Water™ Racing Coolant by Liquid Performance®. Water-based coolant designed for racing engines of all types formulated with a broad spectrum corrosion inhibitor package that will protect your motor from both ferrous and...Contains no glycols or polyglycolsEnvironmentally friendly green product$18.64 - $30.64
- Maxima Racing Oils® Maxum 4 SAE 5W-30 Premium Motorcycle Engine OilMaxum 4 SAE 5W-30 Premium Motorcycle Engine Oil, by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima's Premium4 is a superior product featuring advanced additive technology in the development of highly stable and long life multi-grade motorcycle specific...Viscosity StableHigh temperature additive system$6.67 - $24.05
- Twin Power® SAE 20W-50 Premium Oil Change-In-A-BoxSAE 20W-50 Premium Oil Change-In-A-Box, by Twin Power®. Everything needed for a complete oil change (engine oil, transmission oil, and primary oil) featuring quality Twin Power lubricants and filter. The Twin Power™ Oil...Crafted to deliver unbeatable levels of qualityHigh grade materials for exceptional performance$48.12 - $98.99
- Maxima Racing Oils® Fork OilUniversal Fork Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Fork Oils are formulated from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and stiction. Lubricinol provides for very low sliding...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$5.71 - $10.30
- Maxima Racing Oils® Chain Wax Care Combo Kit (70-749203)Universal Chain Wax Care Combo Kit by Maxima Racing Oils®. Cleanup, MPPL, and Chain Wax are a winning combination proven to increase horsepower and extend chain and sprocket life. Maxima Clean-Up is an emulsion-type degreaser excellent...Extends chain and sprocket lifeRevives badly maintained chains$27.91
- Maxima Racing Oils® 2-Cycle Racing Oil2-Cycle Racing Oil, by Maxima Racing Oils®. Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum formation and provides excellent rust & corrosion...Provides excellent rust and corrosion protectionAlso contains an exclusive additive that keeps power valves cleaner and working properly$9.77 - $289.59
- PJ1® Blue Label O-Ring Chain LubeUniversal Blue Label O-Ring Chain Lube by PJ1®. PJ1 Blue Label O-Ring Chain Lube applies easily, penetrates and protects O-rings to keep them moist and pliable Reduces chain friction and shock resulting in less wear and fewer adjustments.Protects against rust and corrosionDisplaces and repels water$6.08 - $9.99
- aFe® Filter Restore Kit For Pro DRY S (90-59999)Universal Filter Restore Kit For Pro DRY S by aFe®. This POWER CLEANER was specifically developed for aFe POWER's PRO DRY S air filters, breaking down dirt and dust without damaging the synthetic material.Includes Two 12oz. Bottles of POWER CleanerSpecifically Made for aFe POWER Pro DRY S Air Filters$22.33
- Twin Power® Fork OilUniversal Fork Oil by Twin Power®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Made in USACrafted to deliver unbeatable levels of quality$12.83
- aFe® Magnum Flow Air Filter Restore KitUniversal Magnum Flow Air Filter Restore Kit by aFe®. Keep your aFe performance air filter in top shape with the Restore Kit. The kit includes everything you need to thoroughly clean your air filter and put it back to like new condition.32oz. Ergonomic Bottle Includes Adjustable Spray Nozzle and 13oz. Aerosol Spray CanSpecifically Formulated for aFe POWER Pro 5R and Pro 10R Air Filters$18.98 - $22.33
- aFe® Filter Restore Kit For Pro 5R (90-51101L)Universal Filter Restore Kit For Pro 5R by aFe®. This Restore Kit was specifically developed for aFe POWER's Pro 5R and Pro 10R air filters. Its regular use preserves the air filter’s original performance and engine protection. The...32oz. Ergonomic Bottle Includes Adjustable Spray Nozzle and 13oz. Aerosol Spray CanSpecifically Formulated for aFe POWER Pro 5R and Pro 10R Air Filters$34.35
- Maxima Racing Oils® Chain Wax Lubricant AerosolUniversal Chain Wax Lubricant Aerosol by Maxima Racing Oils®. Contains no CFC's! Maxima Clean Up is a heavy duty, emulsion type cleaner designed to thoroughly clean chains without harming rubber o-rings or metal surfaces. Outstanding...$6.67 - $142.36
- Motorex® Off-Road Chain LubricantUniversal Off-Road Chain Lubricant by Motorex®. Fully synthetic, wear-reducing lubricant, tested for X-rings and O-rings, especially suited for motocross, enduro and offroad use. If you're looking for a quality product that will serve...Fully synthetic off-road chain lubricantClear in color$9.62 - $17.83
- PJ1® Black Label Heavy Duty Chain LubeUniversal Black Label Heavy Duty Chain Lube by PJ1®. PJ1 New Improved Black Label Heavy Duty Chain Lube applies easily and penetrates into the pins and rollers to set up into a tacky, grease-like coating PJ1 Black Label Heavy Duty Chain...Fewer chain adjustments will be neededExcellent bearing lubricant$6.08 - $9.95
- Bel-Ray® Waterproof GreaseWaterproof Grease by Bel-Ray®. Bel-Ray Waterproof Grease is the legendary high-performance, multi-purpose grease. Superior water resistance, even in salt water, will ensure continued sealing and protection. Perfect for wheel bearings,...Saltwater proofBel-Ray Waterproof Grease provides superior water resistance and load carrying capacity$9.98 - $11.43
- Bel-Ray® Moto Chill Racing CoolantUniversal Moto Chill Racing Coolant by Bel-Ray®. Moto Chill Racing Coolant is an engine coolant that uses a special non-toxic propylene glycol formula designed for better heat transfer and cooler running engines. Protects from corrosion...Formerly called No-Tox Moto CoolEnvironmentally friendly coolant specifically formulated for aluminum and copper radiators$10.33 - $29.48
- Bel-Ray® Sport Transmission Fluid (96925-BT1)Universal Sport Transmission Fluid by Bel-Ray®. Sport Transmission Fluid has been developed for the unique demands of Sportster V-Twin motorcycle transmissions equipped with wet clutches. Bel-Ray® Sports Transmission Fluid flows freely...High-quality lubricant specially formulated for Sportster® transmission and primarySuperior lubricity for maximum power, resists oxidation and viscosity breakdown for extended performance, and prevents clutch slipping and chatter for consistent engagement$11.14
- Maxima Racing Oils® Formula K2 2-Stroke Synthetic Premix Engine OilFormula K2 2-Stroke Synthetic Premix Engine Oil, by Maxima Racing Oils®. Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special additives to achieve outstanding levels...Formulated for high performanceReduces friction & engine temperatures$9.79 - $297.01
- Bel-Ray® SI-7 Synthetic 2T Engine Oil, 1 Liter (99440-B1LW)SI-7 Synthetic 2T Engine Oil, 1 Liter by Bel-Ray®. Bel-Ray® Si-7 Full Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is a 2-stroke motorcycle oil specifically formulated for use in injector/autolube systems, but can be used as pre-mix. Formulated to reduce...For 2T engine injector/autolube or premix applicationsAPI TC, meets JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD$15.71
- PJ1® Silverfire Premium Petroleum Motor OilSilverfire Premium Petroleum Motor Oil, by PJ1®. PJ1 Silverfire 4T Oils are specially formulated for todays air and water-cooled engines Silverfire 4T Oils contain detergent/dispersants, anti-corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear additive...Recommended for all 4-stroke motorcycle and small enginesSpecial additives help reduce piston scuffing and reduce cam wear$9.02 - $34.15
- Maxima Racing Oils® V-Twin™ SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Primary Engine Oil, 1 Quart (40-05901)V-Twin™ SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Primary Engine Oil, 1 Quart by Maxima Racing Oils®. Full synthetic, ester-based motorcycle gear oil formulated specifically for use in high performance V-Twin transmissions and primary chain cases....Formulated for use in high performance V-Twin transmissions and primary chain casesDesigned for all 1984 and newer Harley-Davidson® models with wet diaphragm spring clutches$10.02
Just like any other machine powered by an internal combustion engine, your motorcycle utilizes a variety of oils, fluids, and lubricants designed to ensure the smooth and trouble-free operation of its mechanisms and systems. When the moving parts of the motor are well-lubricated with high-quality synthetic or mineral oil, it creates a thin layer of fluid on metal surfaces reducing friction between them. Besides, in air-cooled engines, the motor oil partially carries out the function of coolant helping to keep the temperature in the assembly around its nominal value. Modern motor oils contain various additives that prevent wear, corrosion, oxidation, surface deposits accumulation, and so on.
Synthetic oil is a much more refined version of conventional mineral oil, and it has its own pros and cons. Such oil can contain premium-quality additives, effectively resist deterioration from high temperature, and offer better lubrication qualities than its mineral counterpart. On the other hand, it costs more, and since its particles are smaller, synthetic oil can leak through small cracks and gasket imperfections where mineral oil cannot pass. It is important to change engine oil timely following the manufacturer’s recommendations on service intervals and use a suitable oil type with the right viscosity. A high-quality lubricant must become more viscous when the engine temperature rises, and when it is cold outside, it should remain less resistant to pouring for easier starts.
Note that not all motorcycles can work well with automotive-grade motor oil of the same viscosity grade, especially the models featuring wet clutches. Also, bikes powered by air-cooled engines require specialized motorcycle oils formulated for broader working temperature range. Don’t forget to check the oil level from time to time. If it drops too low, the motor can overheat and even lock up. Even if you don’t ride your motorcycle daily, and it mostly sits in your garage, the oil inside its engine still degrades over time. Change it timely to avoid problems with the motor. And don’t neglect to change the transmission oil at recommended service intervals.
The efficiency and safety of your braking system depend not only on the condition of your brake discs and pads but also on the performance of brake fluid in the hydraulic system. It is a non-compressible liquid with high boiling point able to retain relatively constant viscosity at high and low temperature extremes. Be careful when changing a glycol-based brake fluid because it can damage your paint finish. On the digital shelves of our online store, you can find a comprehensive selection of motorcycle oils, fluids, and lubricants by some of the most trustworthy manufacturers in the industry, such as Royal Purple, AEM, Green Filter, K&N, WD-40, and many others.
Besides premium-quality engine oils and transmission and transfer case lubricants, we offer top-notch motorcycle brake fluids, air filter maintenance, and gasketing products, adhesives, sealants, cleaners, degreasers, corrosion inhibitors, fuel system additives, chain cleaners and lubricants, multi-purpose fluids, and even hand care solutions. You can easily clean and recharge the filtering element of your air cleaner by using our air filter cleaning kits. You just spray a cleaning solution on your filter and then wash it. By using an air filter oil offered in aerosol form, you can create a consistent thin layer on the filtering element making it as good as new.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with MOTORCYCLEiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2020What Tools Do You Need To Work on Your...Special Tools are, by nature "one-trick ponies", only useful for one job. The general-purpose tools we detailed in Part 1 of this series are a better value and of...
- October 20, 2020How To Winterize Your MotorcycleUnless you're among the fortunate and live in the sun belt where you can ride all year long, you're facing a winter full of ice and snow and cold temperatures, which...