Motorcycle Brake Pads
- EBC® Double-H™ Sintered Brake PadsDouble-H™ Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered streetsport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these...Expertly crafted from the highest grade materialsWill deliver years of reliable service$29.40 - $70.67
- BikeMaster® Standard Brake PadsStandard Brake Pads by BikeMaster®. Designed for the highest quality and a perfect fit, BikeMaster® Brake Pads and Shoes are intended to be a direct replacement for O.E.M. pads and shoes and meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. Brake...Designed to fulfill the needs of motorcyclistsState-of-the-art design and peerless quality$11.84 - $40.25
- BikeMaster® Sintered Brake PadsSintered Brake Pads by BikeMaster®. Designed for the highest quality and a perfect fit, BikeMaster® Brake Pads and Shoes are intended to be a direct replacement for O.E.M. pads and shoes and meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. Brake...Manufactured from special metallics and other compounds, which are fused together with high-heat and pressureIncreased performance, higher heat resistance and longer life than our everyday pads$24.69 - $59.30
- EBC® V-Pads™ Semi-Sintered Brake PadsV-Pads™ Semi-Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC Brakes™ Semi-Sintered V-Pads™ are a new blended Semi-Sintered brake pad that combine the highest qualities of an organic brake pad with the endurance of a sintered equivalent brake...Heavy streetbike cruiser padTotally ECO friendly$33.35 - $60.52
- EBC® Organic FA™ Brake PadsOrganic FA™ Brake Pads by EBC®. UK made using high tech ECO friendly pad compound that delivers fingertip stopping power. Suitable for all road bikes and scooters, the E327 grade compound has been a best seller for many years with...Superb streetbike padTotally ECO friendly$25.00 - $88.96
- EBC® SFA Series™ Organic Scooter Brake PadsSFA Series™ Organic Scooter Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC Brakes™ Organic replacement scooter brakes, the SFA series organic range are a great choice for everyday commuter use on modern scooters and lighter motorcycles. SFA pads provide...Top selling organic replacement padPremium organic compound$14.80 - $32.17
- Braking® Brake Pad SetBrake Pad Set by Braking®. The combination of brake pads and disks make the Friction System that represent the core of the brake performance. Braking® offers a wide choice of different pads compound that in combination with the range...Designed with great care and functionality in mindManufactured to deliver incredible quality$20.77 - $218.88
- Vesrah® Organic Semi-Metallic Brake PadsOrganic Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Vesrah®. All Vesrah products are made in Japan. Vesrah Resin pad consists of Aramid Fiber, Metals, Abrasives, Lubricants, mixed with Phenol Resin to form pad. When metal powder components exceed 50%,...Precise engineering ensures second to none quality and lasting valueRigorous quality control and great functionality$16.80 - $54.22
- Jack Tarmac® Sintered Brake PadsSintered Brake Pads by Jack Tarmac®. 1 Pair. Jack Tarmac high-performance sintered metal brake pad are designed for longer pad life. Offing a powerful initial bite, superior fade resistance and quicker cool down than standard OEM pads.Jack Tarmac high-performance sintered metal brake pad are designed for longer pad lifeOffing a powerful initial bite, superior fade resistance and quicker cool down than standard OEM pads$26.67 - $29.75
- Vesrah® Sintered Metal Brake PadsSintered Metal Brake Pads by Vesrah®. 1 Pair. All Vesrah products are made in Japan. Leisure riders, Vesrah offers you sintered metal brake pads. You could think of them in terms of traditional retailing's "Good, Better, Best"...An excellent, economical choice for replacing OEM sintered metal brake padsPad consists of 50-60% copper combined with carbon, ceramic, tin and abrasives$32.14 - $85.32
- EBC® MXS Off-Road Race™ Sintered Brake PadsMXS Off-Road Race™ Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC MXS series brake pads are moto-x brake pads made in the USA sintering plant with long lasting sintered copper alloy. Perfect for off road race and sport use. Moto cross pads with a...High friction and durability in off road useNOT TÜV tested or ECE R 90 street legal$38.52
- EMGO® Sintered Brake PadsSintered Brake Pads by EMGO®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Carefully developed for the highest level of qualityExtensively tested to ensure ultimate efficiency$10.85 - $28.54
- Wild Boar Off Road® Semi-Metallic Brake PadsSemi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wild Boar Off Road®. Wild Boar brake pads are asbestos free. Semi-metallic made from a mixture of made by Kevlar and carbon fiber suitable for general use or utility use. All pads are sold per pair, per wheel.High-quality, OEM rotating electrical parts for your rideBlend of power, efficiency, and dependability$8.75 - $24.79
- EBC® SFA HH Series™ Sintered Scooter Brake PadsSFA HH Series™ Sintered Scooter Brake Pads by EBC®. These SFA HH™ scooter brake pads have high longevity for aftermarket offerings EBC Brakes® have ever sold. SFA HH™ scooter brake pads target the heavier and faster scooter...Sintered fast street scooter formulaTUV tested and ECE R 90 approved$19.77 - $47.37
- EBC® Carbon X™ Brake PadsCarbon X™ Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC Brakes™ Carbon X or TT brake pads are suitable for either street or off-road use. They are created from impregnated hybrid carbon to give medium lifetime and a cool disc braking temperature. One...UK made with high carbon content for cooler braking at speedMedium lifetime with great brake effect$20.35 - $39.90
- EBC® EPFA Extreme Pro™ Sintered Brake PadsEPFA Extreme Pro™ Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. With all the attributes of the Double-H™ range these pads feature extra ingredients and vacuum furnace technology that enhances friction levels, stability and feel. Suitable for ride to...Superbike, street and trackday padTÜV and ECE R 90 approved$73.39 - $97.85
- EMGO® Full Metal Brake PadsFull Metal Brake Pads by EMGO®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Carefully developed for the highest level of qualityExtensively tested to ensure ultimate efficiency$21.79 - $53.30
- Braking® CM46 Front Brake PadsCM46 Front Brake Pads by Braking®. The combination of brake pads and disks make the Friction System that represent the core of the brake performance. Braking® offers a wide choice of different pads compound that in combination with...Designed with great care and functionality in mindManufactured to deliver incredible quality$49.22
- EMGO® Grooved Brake PadsGrooved Brake Pads by EMGO®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Carefully developed for the highest level of qualityExtensively tested to ensure ultimate efficiency$20.37 - $34.00
- Goodridge® Organic Brake PadsOrganic Brake Pads by Goodridge®. Organic compound is the preferred material for stainless and polished stainless rotor applications due to its low abrasion factor. Pads produce superior stopping power without noise or rotor galling,...Compatible with rotors of all materials, including polished stainlessShims included where necessary$32.25
- Goodridge® Sintered Brake PadsSintered Brake Pads by Goodridge®. Delivers higher friction, longer life and have a brake feel similar to O.E.M. pads. Provides maximum braking power and life expectancy.Sintered pads feature the HH friction ratingShims included where necessaryExpertly crafted from the highest grade materials$42.70
- GMA Engineering® Rear Brake PadsUniversal Rear Brake Pads by GMA Engineering®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product will last a lifetime. It...Made to help enhance the performance of your vehicleDesigned with breakthrough technology$36.50 - $64.50
- Galfer® 1375 Series HH Sintered Ceramic Compound Front Brake Pads1375 Series HH Sintered Ceramic Compound Front Brake Pads by Galfer®. Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for moderately aggressive every day and sport street use. Ceramic coated backing plate to assist...For moderately aggressive every day and sport street riding with ceramic coated backing plate to assist with temperature management and dissipate heatAdvanced ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads$62.51 - $94.45
- Lyndall Brakes® Xtreme™ Brake PadsXtreme™ Brake Pads by Lyndall Brakes®. Introducing the Xtreme series, 30% more stopping power than Lyndall Brakes® Gold+ series. Made in America with the latest friction material from Dupont. Moderate dust. Delivers 18,000 miles...Expertly crafted from the highest grade materialsWill deliver years of reliable service$75.60 - $87.18
- Twin Power® X-Stop Sintered Brake PadsX-Stop Sintered Brake Pads by Twin Power®. When only the best stopping power will do. Born from years of research and brake dyno testing, the Twin Power™ X-Stop Sintered Brake Pads benefit from the latest in design and manufacturing...Developed to give more comfort while driving your motorcycleTested in independent laboratories to ensure perfect fit and function$28.36 - $58.03
- EBC® GPFAX™ Sintered Road Brake PadsGPFAX™ Sintered Road Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a blend of brake pad that has higher friction and far better grip than any other brake product on the market. GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads have by far the highest known friction...Highest performance friction level knownNot R90 street legal or TÜV tested$73.39 - $97.85
- EBC® R Series™ Heavy Duty Sintered Brake PadsR Series™ Heavy Duty Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. A high density sintered copper formula made explicitly for the ATV off road market for long lifetime. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry...Highest durability ATV gradeTarget user is Off-Road ATV rider in mud, wet, sand or dust riding$29.18 - $40.30
- EBC® Semi-Sintered Brake PadsSemi-Sintered Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC Brakes™ Semi-Sintered V-Pads™ are a new blended Semi-Sintered brake pad that combine the highest qualities of an organic brake pad with the endurance of a sintered equivalent brake pad....Heavy streetbike cruiser brake pad100% ECO friendly$34.12
- EBC® Sintered Brake PadsSintered Brake Pads by EBC®. Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered streetsport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these ultra high...Fast superbike or street brake padECE R 90 approved and TÜV tested$37.91
- EBC® VLD™ Semi-Sintered Chrome Backed Brake PadsVLD™ Semi-Sintered Chrome Backed Brake Pads by EBC®. EBC Brakes™ Semi-Sintered Limited Edition Chrome Backed VLD Pads are the same as EBC Brakes™ semi-sintered V-Pads™ but have polished chrome backing plates instead of orange...Heavy streetbike cruiser padChrome backing plates for great custom looks$49.42 - $52.95
Motorcycles are synonymous with superior acceleration and high speeds, delivering an unforgettable riding experience. However, there is the other side of the coin. The faster your motorcycle accelerates and runs, the more braking power it needs to slow down and stop in case of emergency. The stopping power is determined by the performance of your brake pads since they are one of two brake system components that actually brake your bike, creating friction between their surface and the rotors. The type of the pads you have and the material they’re made from have a direct impact on your braking performance.
Brake pads are the most vulnerable part of your brake system, which is why they require regular maintenance and replacement. This happens because of the difference in material stiffness between the rotors and brake pads. The latter ones are specially engineered to wear out quicker to create more friction and extend the service life of your rotors that are usually more expensive and more difficult to install. When worn out, they lose their braking abilities, reducing your stopping power, so they need to be replaced as soon as possible.
Motorcycle brake pads are available in a variety of types to fit a wide range of applications. The most common motorcycle brake pads found on the market are sintered, organic, semi-sintered, and ceramic composite. Each type has its pros and cons, and what is right for one bike may not be right for another. To pick out the most suitable brake pads for your motorcycle, you should consider several factors, including the material of your brake rotors, the weight of your bike, and even the climate you live in. Plus, it is always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for recommended types of brake pads.
If you are riding a non-modified bike, sintered brake pads are a great option for you. This is the most popular type of brake pads used as original equipment on virtually all motorcycles, including sports bike and off-road applications. Sintered brake pads can handle a wide range of conditions, including cold and hot weather, and even rain and mud. Made utilizing the sintering process of fusing metallic particles under extreme pressure and heat, they last longer compared to other types of brake pads. Check out the collection of sintered brake pads on our website.
Organic brake pads are the softest and most rotor-friendly type of motorcycle pads. Made from a mixture of fibers like carbon and fillers bound together by special resins, they feature a softer makeup, providing a better feel and feedback when you apply the brakes. This allows your brakes to operate quieter and causes less wear of your rotors, extending their service life. Although they don’t perform well in wet and muddy conditions, consider other types of brake pads like ceramic composite or semi-sintered ones. The latter ones are the perfect compromise between organic and sintered pads, providing the best features of both.