Motorcycle Body Armor & Protection
- $83.69 - $99.75
- $699.99 - $724.99
- $81.88 - $84.95
There is no such thing as too much protection when it comes to riding a motorcycle. Even if you ride on asphalt at city speeds, injuries can be quite serious if your bike goes down, even more so if you're engaged in off-roading, dirt riding, or any form of motorcycle racing. So the best course of action is to wear full protective gear recommended for the type of riding you do and choose the items that provide maximum protection in the event of an accident, allow for sufficient mobility, and fit you comfortably. Body armor is a somewhat underrated type of safety gear but it can dramatically reduce the risk of injury.
MOTORCYCLEiD offers a plethora of products designed to shield your chest, back, shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, etc. Sourced from some of the leading customer-oriented brands, the body armor we carry represents a combination of highly protective designs, heavy-duty materials, and ergonomic shapes for rider comfort. We make every possible effort to ensure that here you can get everything to enjoy doing what you love while staying safe and protected. So at our store you’re sure to find all needed motorcycle body armor and protection gear, starting with gloves, knee guards and braces, armored pants and jackets and ending with race collars, kidney belts, and elbow pads. The products on offer are manufactured using the highest grade materials that are super lightweight yet tough, and feature protective panels made of high-density foam or composite materials.
Most of the protectors that we offer are designed and tested to prevent or minimize injuries during extreme riding or racing and contain CE-rated shells. However, of course, the use of body armor is not limited to motorsports – it is popular among recreational riders who want maximum safety as well. Your instinct when you fall is to throw your hands in front of you so your palms require protection at all times. The motorcycle gloves that we carry incorporate impact-resistant armor, padding, and reinforcements to shield the most vulnerable parts of your hands in falls. The finest of leather and textiles are used, and many of the gloves feature air mesh, perforation, or other means of improving ventilation.
Knees tend to sustain an injury even in mild falls, let alone more serious accidents. From asphalt scrapes to hyperextension to injury due to impact forces, knee guards and braces help prevent it all or at least make the consequences of a fall or accident not as severe. They are ergonomically sculpted and padded for comfort, while being designed to ensure knee support and natural articulation. Our knee protection products have light yet strong and durable frames and armor constructed to absorb impact, transmitting as little energy as possible. Keep your elbow joints protected from severe trauma with the impact-resistant elbow guards that we offer, and with our shoulder braces, you'll get the protection, support, and range of movement that you need.
Armored jackets are extensively used in racing, and for many everyday riders, those with a stretch mesh design are a perfect alternative to ordinary motorcycle jackets during summer rides. They feature strategically-placed armor to protect your chest, spine, shoulders, and elbows, and their breathable, ventilated construction keeps you cool when the temperatures rise. These jackets come with kidney belts to ensure a tight fit around the waist, while stretchy mesh and adjustment straps allow for perfect adaptation to your torso. A neck brace helps prevent spinal cord injury during a crash, and we have race collars that provide the necessary restriction and impact absorption in an accident while being comfortable to wear during the ride. With the safety gear we offer on our website at fair prices, you can get fully armored to protect yourself from possible injuries while enjoying a comfortable, maneuverable, and safe ride.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with MOTORCYCLEiD into a pleasure
- November 10, 2021MOTORCYCLEiD – Holiday Gift GuideThere’s nothing like seeing a big smile on the face of someone you care about after they’ve opened a perfect gift. With this in mind, we at MOTORCYCLEiD have...
- January 21, 2021Motorcycle Buyer's Guide: Tips on Choosing Your...We all experience "firsts" that remain etched in our memories for the rest of our lives, like your first pet, first love, first car, and first job. We created this...
- July 18, 2019When Should You Consider a Neck Brace for...If you were to travel back to a point in time as recent as the 1990s, the concept of riding a motorcycle on or off the pavement with more than a helmet, heavy jacket,...
- July 12, 2019Are Knee and Ankle Protection for Motorcycle...We’re often asked the question, “Do I really need knee and ankle protection if I’m not racing my motorcycle on a track?” The simple answer to this can be...
- July 05, 2019Should You Use Chest & Back Protection When...If you consider it unthinkable to ride your motorcycle without a helmet, odds are you appreciate the value of playing it smart by protecting yourself against the worst...